What is the Shichida Method?
Shichida Early Learning Centres are certified to practise one of the world’s most effective early childhood teaching methods. This method is known as the Shichida Method.
The Shichida Method has inspired the hearts and minds of children and their families since 1976.
The Shichida Method has become recognised internationally in:
Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, USA, United Kingdom, Cambodia, Romania, Canada, Laos, and Myanmar.
What sets Shichida apart?
Shichida is a world-renowned teaching method backed by more than 60 years of evolving research into early childhood brain development. The curriculum is age-specific. It is tailored to children’s attention spans and brain capabilities.
At Shichida, we fill in the gaps left by traditional education systems. We equip our students with well-rounded skills that they can use for the rest of their lives.
The Shichida Method is unique in that it also teaches skills most often associated with the right brain such as empathy, creativity, intuition, imaging and photographic memory.
With all the research behind us, we invite parents into the classroom to learn how to become their child’s first and best teacher.
Trusted around the world
The Shichida Method of Education is the original whole brain training program founded by Makoto Shichida in 1958. With its continuous research and proven results, it is rapidly gaining popularity around the world. There are currently more than 300 centres worldwide.
What is the Shichida method of education?
- A well-researched and well-balanced early learning program that stimulates the development of the entire brain, not just the ‘left brain’ as is common in the current education system.
- A strong emphasis on developing empathy, resilience, intuition, critical thinking, concentration, creativity and imagination to raise well-rounded children.
- Equips children with advanced and proven memory techniques, teaching them to receive and recall images instantly.
- Fun and age-specific early childhood activities that lay a strong foundation for fine motor skills, literacy skills and numeracy skills and instil a love of learning.
- An understanding of the importance of the parental role in a child’s life and providing the necessary support and coaching for parents to become their child’s first and best teacher.
- Engages the minds of children by engaging their hearts to draw out their unique potential.
Children are naturally curious
What better way to make the most of your child’s natural learning ability?
Shichida establishes a strong foundation for learning and for life during the Sensitive Period when children are learning at their fastest and easiest. We take into account the Law of Diminishing Ability and further solidify that foundation with a use it or lose it approach.
The skills and experiences acquired through our fun and educational activities will have a profound rippling effect throughout your child’s life!
Shichida offers age-specific, whole brain programs for babies, toddlers, pre-primary and primary aged children at many of its centres around the globe. To find the nearest centre to you click here.