1.5 YEARS – 2 YEARS OLD
Is your child ages between 18 months and 2 years old? If so, then the Momo series is for you.
The Momo series will introduce your child to the fundamentals of the Shichida Program.
Each month your child will be exposed to new material that builds upon the previous week and month. Below are just some of the exciting things that will be shipped to your home each month. Particularly in Momo this is very important to develop their fine motor skills.
- Each month you will receive 4 videos that are added to your online account
- You will receive a full colour workbook. The workbook has been designed to:
- Teach you as a parent how to better teach and help your child learn
- Engage and help your child learn
- Follow along from the videos reinforcing what has been shown
- Help your child continue to love learning
How do the lessons work?
- Each lesson follows a similar pattern – Consistency improves learning and behaviour.
- Each lesson builds upon previous lessons. Some things will be repeated again and again helping your child better learn.
- Parents should sit with their child and play along. (Do not do the activities for your child, but with your child)
- Each episode will cover various topics lime below:
- Image training
- Fine motor skills
- Language activities
- After watching a video, parents should sit with their child and do the corresponding week in the workbook
- Along with the workbook parents are encouraged to use the products
By using the workbook and products along with the videos your child is exposed to the same information in different formats. This is very important to their education. Children will learn must faster when they get to experience it in different formats. Some things cannot be taught through a video. Things like fine motor skills need to be done through hands on activities.